Dogs are beloved members of our families and we want nothing but the most suitable for them, including their diet. However, some dogs may have sensitive stomachs and require special attention when it comes to choosing the right food. In this article, we will explore the different types of dog food that are specially formulated for dogs with sensitive stomachs and the benefits of each. We will also discuss the importance of consulting with a veterinarian before making any changes to your dog’s diet.
14 Budget-Friendly Dog Foods For Sensitive Stomach
Table of Contents
- Burgess Sensitive Dry Dog FoodBurgess sensitive dog food is one of the perfect food for sensitive stomach issues. It has essential minerals and antioxidants to boost the immune system. Additionally, the main ingredient of this food is salmon which is very easily digestible by dogs. Burgess sensitive dog food also provides the supports to strengthen the bones.
- Eukanuba Sensitive Dry Dog FoodThis food is one of the most suitable foods for sensitive stomachs produced through special recipes. It has prebiotic contents, bee pulp, and butyrate which is specially created for sensitive stomachs. This dog food for sensitive stomachs is completely wheat and gluten-free. It also provides omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin.
- Arden Grange Sensitive Dog FoodThis is one of the perfect dog food for sensitive stomachs due to its premium and natural food sources as well as its gentle recipe. It has dried fruit extracts, cranberries, and curcumin which help to reduce inflammation in dogs. It also offers a natural blend of fruit extracts which makes this food very delicious.
- Barking Heads Hypoallergenic Dog FoodOne of the first results that come up if you search 'dog food for sensitive stomach is Barking heads hypoallergenic dog food. The main ingredient of this food is fresh meat of duck. It also provides a balanced mixture of potato, herbs, and peas which is very nutritional as well as easily digestible for a dog's stomach which makes it one of the most appropriate dog food for sensitive stomach.
- Arden Grange Sensitive Dog Food for senior dogThis dog food for sensitive stomach UK contain a high amount of essential omega-3 fatty acids. This formula contains lower calories which is perfect for senior and obese dogs. It is one of the most popular dog food for sensitive stomachs which is free from any additional flavours and colours.
- PRO PLAN Gastrointestinal Dog FoodPRO PLAN might come first in your search for the most suitable dog food for sensitive stomachs. It is made of highly digestible ingredients with low residue, which promotes the absorption of nutrients in the body. This dog food for sensitive stomach UK also provides a very healthy fat that coconut oil, which helps dogs with gut problems.
- Vet's Kitchen Sensitive Dog FoodAs the name suggests, it is a vet-approved, one of the most suitable dog food for sensitive stomachs. 37 % of this food consists of high-quality protein. This hypoallergenic dog food for sensitive stomach UK is free from all the commonly known food-allergic elements such as wheat, soy, beef, and all dairy products.
- Hill's Dog Food Prescription DietThis is great dog food for sensitive stomach UK which is only prescribed by a vet if a dog has severe stomach issues. It contains simple protein and fat which helps in smooth digestion. This food is one of the appropriate dog food for sensitive stomach in the market and repairs tissue as well as helps in the assimilation of nutrients.
- Skinner's Sensitive Dog foodThe next dog food for sensitive stomach is provided by this very brand. This wet food recipe contains only rice and field chicken and it is devoid of wheat, egg, gluten, dairy, soya, etc. as dogs can sometimes be these ingredients. This dog food for sensitive stomach UK offers a range of 19 nutrients which helps in the overall growth.
- Alpha Sensitive Dog foodThis brand name comes first when you search 'perfect dog food for sensitive stomach'. It mainly consists of Rice, Duck meat, whole oats, beef meat, whole maize, and poultry oil. The natural blend in this food extracts a very delicious taste which your dog might enjoy while the natural ingredients also help to protect the digestion issues and stomach illness.
- Edgard& Cooper Sensitive Dog FoodThis dog food for sensitive stomach UK is an excellent dry food which is made out of healthy ingredients such as lamb, salmon, turkey, chicken, etc. This is considered one of the perfect dog food for sensitive stomachs in the dry food version as it is not processed in any way. This recipe provides high-quality nutrition to hypoallergenic dogs.
- Paul O'Grady's Sensitive Dog FoodPaul O'Grady's provides a portion of completely natural dog food for sensitive stomach UK devoid of artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives. It poses a natural defense due to the presence of different minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. The proper blend of two probiotics also helps makes this food one of the most suitable dog food for sensitive stomach.
- Gilbertson & Page Arkwrights Sensitive Dog FoodThis dog food for sensitive stomach UK provides a balanced diet of chicken. It contains 10% of fat and 22% protein in it. Besides that, it is soy, wheat, and dairy-free products which makes it one of the safest dog food for sensitive stomachs out there. This food can be served to dogs either with water or as dry food.
- Burns Pet Nutrition Hypoallergenic Dog FoodBurns sensitive dog food is developed by a vet named John Burns, and it is understandably the balanced diet for dogs with sensitive stomachs. It contains pork meat and potato both of which are great sources of novel carbohydrates sources. Burns-sensitive dog food also supports sensitive skin along with digestion.
In conclusion, feeding your dog a diet that is tailored to their specific needs can greatly improve their overall health and well-being. If your dog has a sensitive stomach, it’s important to choose a food that is easy to digest and free of common allergens. By following the guidelines and recommendations discussed in this article, you can help ensure that your furry friend stays happy and healthy for years to come. Remember to always consult with your vet before making any major changes to your dog’s diet.