As pet parents, we always tend to give our dogs the best supplement in the market. In that case, dyne is the saviour. Dyne for dogs can be an excellent & probably the best supplement for health benefits.
Dyne is a liquid dietary supplement enriched in high calories. It provides enough calories for your dog. It also provides vitamins & proteins. It also provides 185 calories/ounce. It effectively helps to gain weight for your dog. It also works best as a standard performance booster & increases stamina to its peak. The supplement provides nutrition to puppies, pregnant dogs, or lactating dogs. It also provides additional recovery ability from sickness. Moreover, the supplement can amazingly work for those animals that are unable to eat.
Directions for usage/feeding: before feeding it to your dog, go through the manual instructions thoroughly, written on the package body. Shake the bottle well before using the supplement. There are two ways you can feed dyne to your dog.
One is you can directly feed it or you can mix it with the foods you’re given to your dog. It can be fed twice a day. But before everything, consult an experienced and renowned vet for proper usage to be extra cautious. For puppies or small dogs, give them 1 tablespoon/5 pound of body weight once a day, and for big dogs or adult dogs, give them 2 tablespoons/20-30 pounds of body weight thrice a day.
Warning: there is a certain precaution that you must follow while using dyne. You need to store it in a cool, dry place. Always keep in your mind that dyne can only be used as a dog supplement & not a cat supplement. So never give it to the cats if you have one. Also, you have to keep it out from children & it cannot be used as human supplements under any conditions.
Ingredients: the ingredients found in dyne are, sugar, water, soyabean oil, dried egg whites, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, artificial vanilla flavour, folic acid, vitamin b12 supplement, sodium benzoate, riboflavin supplement, polysorbate 80, thiamine, crude protein, crude fat, crude fibre, etc.
There are some other instructions that you have to diligently follow while using dyne in terms of size, weight, and type of your dog.
Pregnant dogs: it is recommended to give dyne to your pregnant dogs during the last half of the gestation period for giving the female additional calories.
Lactating dogs: it is said that caloric requirements are thrice necessary for lactating dogs than dogs with normal conditions.
Underweight dogs: if your dog suffers from malnutrition, parasite infestation, or any other disease you can feed your dog a certain amount of dyne every day.
Dehydrated dogs: dyne can be also be used as an effective medicine for those dogs who are suffering from prolonged fever, kidney infections, diarrhoea, etc. Intake of dyne while facing these health problems can recover them from the respective diseases.
Geriatric dogs: we often see various problems in old dogs. Especially kidney problems are a serious issue to discuss. In these cases, you can conveniently feed them dyne mixed with food or by making an oral solution.
Despite all these facts, one can have certain questions regarding dyne. Let us take a look at them:
- What’s the most important fact to know about dyne as a high-calorie supplement?
- How does dyne work as a high-calorie supplement?
- How should a high-calorie supplement, dyne be given to your pet dog?
- Should I be extra cautious with dyne while giving it to my dog?
- Which ingredients are used in dyne as a high-calorie supplement?
- The most important fact to know about dyne is that it is enriched in high calories & boosts the immunity power in your dog, energizes them & provides them extra nutrition, it has a special vanilla flavour which is ideal for picky eaters. It can be mixed with food, or you can give them orally.
- Dyne can work as an energy booster, weight gainer, and it promotes overall health. It can be given to pregnant dogs, lactating dogs, dogs that are recovering from any illness or working dogs, etc.
- There are certain measurements to feed dyne to your dogs. For smaller pooches between 1-5 pounds, give ¼ tablespoon daily, for big dogs who weigh between 5-10 pounds, give ½ tablespoon daily. For bigger dogs weigh between 11-20 pounds, give 1 tablespoon daily, & for those who weigh between 21-30 pounds & 31-40 pounds, give 2 & 3 tablespoons respectively.
- Dyne is for animal use only & it is specially formulated & made for dogs. Never feed it to the cats & keep it out of reach from children & it is also strictly prohibited for human consumptions.
- The ingredients used in dyne are vitamin A, E, B12 supplements, soyabean oil, folic acid, egg whites, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, dried skimmed milk, propylene, water, glycerine, niacin, pectin, artificial vanilla flavour, etc.
However, dynes can be found in any standard pet clinic, medical shop. It can also be found online via amazon or Flipkart or any other window-shopping app. Here is a list of dyne products with INR prices.
- Dyne high-calorie liquid for dogs, 16 oz (premium pack), INR 2047
- PetAg dyne high calorie liquid nutritional supplement for dogs & puppies, INR 6602
- Evo dyne styptic powder for dogs (2 oz), INR 1290
- Accu dyne test market pens kit (30-72), INR 15977
Despite all these beneficial facts, there are some side effects of consuming dyne. Common side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, nervousness can happen to your dog. So always make sure to first consult your pet’s vet before administering a certain amount of dyne doses to your dog.