Read more information here.
Owning a dog is always great fun. Venturing out in the woods with a ball or a stick and letting your dog roam free, as long as he/she is well behaved. Recording your dog’s adventures is the next step into seeing the world as your dog sees it. Owning the Best GoPro Dog Harness and GoPro Camera will help you easily attach to your dog and then view the world through your dogs eyes. We have chosen the harnesses carefully and found some amazing products like the Aodoor GoPro Dog Chest Harness and of course the GoPro Fetch Harness.
Then trying to choose the best GoPro camera. GoPro are an ever evolving company that will always improve on previous products and with the GoPro Camera Range, this is still true.
The GoPro fetch dog harness is the official product from GoPro and of course will be highly recommended by GoPro users worldwide. Although this product is probably the best GoPro dog harness available, many other products will provide your dog with a similar comfort level and a sturdy mount for your GoPro camera.
- 1 Best GoPro Dog Chest Harness – Buyers Guide
- 2 We Also Recommend;
- 3 GoPro Additional Accessories
- 4 Summary of the GoPro Dog Chest Harness;
Best GoPro Dog Chest Harness – Buyers Guide
The GoPro Fetch Dog Harness includes three adjustable straps that ensure a secure fit of the harness. These straps also works alongside the padded plates for that additional security when mounting the GoPro to your dog. The mounting points of the GoPro are on the chest or the back giving your multiple options for your doggie videos. Although the chest function is a great POV when your dog is out, if you own a small dog then you will get the better quality videos from the back mount.
The harness adjusts to fit dogs up to 120lbs and as little as 15lbs catering for all breeds. The harness is waterproof and easy to clean which will ensure the harness lasts, especially if your dog loves rolling in the mud.
Attaching the straps is extremely simple and very quick to do. The tether loop will prevent the camera becoming dislodged should it take a bump or knock whilst your dog is out.
Like most harnesses, the GoPro Fetch Dog Harness is almost un-noticeable by your dog due to the weight. Getting your dog used to the harness, like any other, will require that little bit of training. Fit the harness then treat your dog, then attach the camera. This will be strange at first and your dog may try to scratch or remove it. Keep trying until your dog ignores it, using treats each time.
Once the camera has been attached to your dogs harness then you can start to play with the settings. Ensure the right tilt and view on the camera so that you are recording directly in front of your dog.
One downside to the GoPro Fetch Dog Harness is the mount on the chest does tend to slide. This can cause the camera to move and not stay in the same position. You will need to adjust regularly. However, you have a dog with a larger chest then this problem may be avoided as the harness will be more snug. For best quality, mount the camera on the back of the dog and the footage will be much steadier and clear with minimal obstructions.
check out this video – Unboxing and Test of the GoPro Hero 4
We Also Recommend;
Once you have purchased your GoPro Dog Harness, you are obviously going to need a GoPro or other Action Camera to fit the harness. Although there are other models around, the GoPro leads the way in the action camera market.
HERO5 Black is the most powerful and easy-to-use GoPro ever, thanks to its 4K video, voice control, one-button simplicity, touch display and waterproof design.
Smooth stabilized video, crystal-clear audio and pro-quality photo capture combine with GPS to make HERO5 Black simply the best GoPro. And when it’s time to edit and share, HERO5 Black automatically uploads footage to your GoPro Plus cloud account to provide easy access on your phone. Then, you can create amazing videos automatically with Quik, the GoPro editing app.
The GoPro Hero 5 comes has an amazing 4k Video Capability, 1440p and 1080p.
The new scheme of the Hero 5 Black with the rubberised exterior makes it easier to hold, and it benefits the camera when it comes to shock proofing. The Hero 4 Black, feels well protected without its protective case even when out of the water, the whole thing feels like it is solidly constructed.
Some of the older GoPro cameras are limited in the size of card they can handle. The GoPro Hero5, Hero5 Session, can accept cards up to 128GB in size. As with all things like this, if, you are purchasing a new card for your GoPro try to get the largest capacity that will work with your camera.
This simple to use camera has all the settings you need for a fully functional action camera. With easy to navigate menus and settings you can capture all your favourite moments quickly and easily.
The video and piucture capture on this camera is amazing. With a huge 12mp Camera and 30fps video, you wont need any other action camera. The video capture is amazing and one that is recommended world wide. GoPro is a well known name and brand and one i am sure will be around for a very long time.
As with all action cameras, this GoPro Hero 4 has built in WiFi and Bluetooth technology helping you connect to the GoPro App and other accessories.
With cinema quality videos and customizable settings you can set the exposure, time laps and many other amazing features on this camera. The high performing audio and cinema quality video makes these home videos a must keep. Connecting these cameras to your dog is a must especially for the more active dog.
The camera is also waterproof down to 40m and can withstand the most exteme weather conditions. The QuikCapture function is also another amazing feature. With the simple click of a button, you can record, power on and capture anything including wide angle views.
GoPro Additional Accessories
This accessory kit has it all. If you are purchasing the Harness and the Camera, you may as well get the accessory kit as well. This will then mean that not only your dog can enjoy the GoPro Hero Camera, but so can you.
Features of the GoPro Accessory Kit:
- Sports Action Camera Accessory Set in Parachuting Swimming Rowing Surfing Skiing Climbing Running Bike Riding Camping Diving Outing Any Other Outdoors Sports
- Removable tri-angle suction cup mount ：Sucker with CNC processed aluminum adapter pad and plastic screw.Work with GOPRO for low angle shot, strong and firm suction to reduce the vibration. Bobber can be used as a float, hand grip, or stand: Not only will the bobber keep your GoPro afloat if dropped in the water, it also functions as a stand or hand grip.
- WiFi Remote Velcro Belt Band Wrist Strap:Long enough to fit around bulky ski coats or just around your wrist comfortably.Attach your WiFi Remote to your wrist, arm, bike handle, steering wheel – virtually anything . Anti-fog interts 12pcs:Prevent your GoPro Hero camera housing from fogging,12 pieces per pack, put back to seal bag after used
- Mini Retractable Tripod with Ball Head and Foldable Legs（Silver）:Small, Lightweight and portable, easy to store. Suitable for all kind of camera, digital cameras, web cameras and camcorders. Motorcycle Bike Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount & 3-Way Adjustable Pivot Arm：Attach your GoPro camera to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more. max for 4cm diameter tubes.You can also clamp to chain stay, small roll bars, bolt-heads, and kitesurfing control bars, or even use to create a handheld boom,any pole that is in the size range above.Comes with pivoting orientation arms allowing for 3-way adjustability, ensuring you can get the angle you want.
- Backpack Strap Quick Release Clip Clamp Mount 360 Degree Rotation：360 degree rotation, the direction and the angle can be adjusted to your needs.Easily clip or remove it at the backpack,hat .etc. Insurance Tether Straps：Use these camera tethers and adhesive anchors to further secure your GoPro camera in extreme conditions. Helmet Extension Arm Monopod Mount + Curved Buckle Basic Mount + Sticker + 2 Screws Kit ：This helmet extension arm lets you attach your GoPro camera to your helmet for filming great action videos.Attach the bracket mount to the helmet using a strong 3M adhesive sticky pad, slide in the buckle, attach the extension arm and then your camera. The bracket mount is curved to fit the shape of a helmet surface.
Summary of the GoPro Dog Chest Harness;
The GoPro Cameras are 1 of a kind and have revolutionised home video. From cliff diving to going on a run, these cameras have changed the way we video day to day activities. Now you can video from your dogs view. Buying the right harness to fit your dog and your camera is key to ensuring your camera fits well and looks great, but keeping your dog comfortable at the same time.
All the above are the best sellers on the market today but the reviews are also that of my own. Always do your own research but trust that the Harnesses above will last and do you and your dog proud. Happy Filming!