Worm infections in dogs are prevalent. Various factors play a crucial part in worm infection. But the confusing part is most dog owners have no idea what worming tablets are suitable for their dogs and which are not. They want to find a list of the dog worming tablets, but it is not easy. Dog owners always wish to give the amazing one, and since most people have very ideas, they turn to the internet for information. If you search ‘dog worming tablets’, thousands of different results come up at once, creating more confusion.
Check 16 Superb Dog Worming Tablets
Table of Contents
We have listed some 16 dog worming tablets out of hundreds. Please check them out before buying any from the internet:
- Drontal plusThis is one of the worming tablets for dogs according to vets and dog owners. Drontal Plus tablets contain praziquantel, pyrantelpamoate and febantel and they work on the worms immediately after consumption. These tablets should be given either directly by mouth, or offer a small amount of food.
- Verm-XThis brand provides a blend of natural supplements, which is a substitute for harmful chemicals. This is simply one of the worming tablets for dogs out there. It is very suitable for all sizes and all breeds of dogs. This is very gentle with the dog’s stomach and guts. It is suggested to take a worm after 21 days of usage of these tablets.
- Worm ScreenThis is undoubtedly one of the worming tablets for dogs. These tablets should be given with a small amount of food or directly at a dose of 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight. These worming tablets kills all the common roundworms and tapeworms. It is suggested by vets generally at every three months.
- John-SonOne of the worming tablets for dogs out there is John-Son’s one dose worming tablets. These tablets kill roundworms and tapeworm within 7 days and prevent further transmission. These tablets are small and suitable for pups and small dogs weighing up to 6 kgs.
- DenamarinThis one again is one of the worming tablets for dogs you can try out. It supports the liver and joint health in dogs while deworming in the process. These tablets contain SAMe and Silybin which are two powerful ingredients that help in reducing worms from the dog’s body.
- Bayer-DroncitOne of the worming tablets for dogs out there is provided by this brand. The tablets each contain 50 mg praziquantel; it should be stored over 25-degree centigrade in a dry place. But, these tablets are not advised to give puppies, lactating or pregnant dogs without the consultation from the vet.
- ChanellePrazitel PlusIt comes with a package of 24 tablets and is considered one of the worming tablets for dogs. It is very effective on all types of worms such as roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms etc. These tablets have cross breakline on them making them easier to break into equal parts. Each tablet contains about 50 g of praziquantel which acts on the worms immediately after consumption.
- BeapharWORMclearBeapharWORMclear is one of the worming tablets for dogs brands out there. These tablets offer a meaty flavour, and dogs generally get intrigued by this product, unlike most other tablets. Dogs over 2 weeks of age are cleared to use this medication. These tablets work with only one dosage and are suitable to dogs weighing up to 20 kgs.
- Natural Dog Company Calming BitesThis brand offers tablets shaped like cookies or chews to help alleviate separation anxiety and remove worms from a dog’s intestine. These chewy tablets are vet-approved, and the natural blend in them extracts delicious flavours. They come in different flavours such as peanut butter, bacon flavour etc.
- RidawormIf you search the dog worming tablets for dogs, these brand name comes up there sooner or later. These tablets are straightforward to administer to dogs because they have generally flavoured, sometimes even a mix of two flavours. They contain mainly three ingredients, namely Febantel, Praziquantel, and Pyrantel. These tablets are very effective on hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- CapstarThis brand offers one of the dog worming tablets available on the internet. One treatment of these tablets lasts 24 hours. Capstar is safe to give daily to dogs but consult with the vet for the correct dosages. These tablets start killing fleas and worms after almost 30 minutes of consumption.
- VeloxaVeloxa provides one the worming tablets for dogs. These tablets are very sustainable and easy to administer. It is a delicious chewable beef-flavoured treat that commonly affects roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms. 1/2 of a tablet of Veloxa is suggested for every 5kg of body weight while 1/2 a tablet of Veloxa XL is suggested for every 17.5kg of body weight.
- Flea AwayThough Flea Away is mainly a medication used for fleas and ticks, it is also applicable to worm infections. These tablets are an all-in-one solution for dogs, and they consist of vitamin complexes. These tablets are safe for all dogs and even used for nursing mother dog and her litter. Within 30 days of consumption, dogs will usually be able to produce a barrier from the worm infection.
- Bob Martin ClearThis is truly one of the worming tablets for dogs provide effective treatment against whipworms, tapeworms, hookworms and roundworms. One tablet is advised to give per 22kg of body weight of the dogs. Tablets should be given directly to the dogs, but if they reject, you can disguise them in a little bit of food.
- Protexin Veterinary CystoProThis is one of the worming tablets for dogs available on the market. This is a probiotic and prebiotic capsule that provides relief to dogs from internal worm infection and provides them extra nutrition and boosts energy. These tables sustain addition chicken flavours to make the consumption easier to the dogs.
As you can already see, these tablets are the dog worming tablets. But we do not deny that there are plenty of other brands and tablets you can check out. The suggested ones are based on the suggestions of people on the internet.